Thursday, February 25, 2010

steady studying

SCHOOOOL.

That is ALL my brain will be focused on for the next week. I just got finished with a test for my Advanced Seminar class. I studied my butt off and it paid off. I think I totally ACED it!!! I'm sitting in Starbucks on campus right now, doing a mixture of people watching and studying for next week. I have THREE tests and a paper due next week. UGHHH MIDTERMSSS!!!

I have a Counseling and Human Services exam, A World Literature exam, A Social Work exam, and a paper in my Advanced Seminar class. To say the least... my brain will need a serious break after that week. And that will definitely happen. A big thanks to my cousin Kyle and his soon to be wife, Robin for having their wedding next weekend in NEW ORLEANS! It will be the perfect way to unwind and give my brain a rest. I love my family on my mom's side. They are seriously incredible. They are all so interesting and have amazing stories. I am glad that we get to celebrate with each other. I will definitely be posting about their wedding! It's going to be a blast. They are having CRAWFiSH (my fave) and beignets (idk if that's how you spell it). Typical New Orleans food. and YUMMY! No doubt about it I will be stuffing my face. haha!

Also, Seth gets to meet the whole family :) YIKKKKES! I have been preparing him slowly for my family. I think he is fully prepared by now. He knows that they are crazy and they are some of my most favorite people in the world. Seth takes the GRE next monday!! ohh I have been in constant prayer about it. I know he will do well, he is nervous though.

SOOO basically. I may not have a lot of time to post next week... (but honestly I don't know if you all want another post about me living in the library)! I have another class in a little bit soo have a great THURSDAY!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment