Monday, March 1, 2010

midterms...

still studying...

two tests and a paper down. ONE more to go. blah. I am glad it is not until Thursday! Seth and I (and a lot of other people) went to a local family's house for dinner and dessert.. YUMMY!!! home made and boooyyy was it good! It was just what I needed with my busy week.. A BREAK.. and time to fellowship. I did miss out on bible study (but they were just watching the bachelor, so I am pretty sure I didn't miss out on anything spiritual) baha!

Ready for this week to be over. Ready to see my family. Ready to find more answers in the Lord. Ready to see where He takes me. Ready to know what is in store for me. Ready to understand his timing and plans. Who knows when all that will take place, but I'm hopeful there is a plan for my life. I am hopeful that He knows what is best for me. I am hopeful that my faith will endure, and my God will comfort me in times of trouble.

I haven't really been looking for a job... been so busy... I think next week is the week! Please be praying for that.

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment