Thursday, March 11, 2010

oopsie!!

Sorry It has been so long since I posted last.. been a little MIA this past week

I started my new job, its a lot of work. But it's pretty good overall.

When I get home, I either study or just CRASHHHH!

let me fill you in: Last weekend I went to New Orleans for my cousin's wedding. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! NO JOKE! It was one of those weddings that totally just fits the people who are getting married. It was fun, and outside and very wonderful to be with the family. Robin was such a beautiful bride and Kyle was smitten.

ANYWAYSS. I had midterms last week and I ACED ALL THREE!!!! YESS! I was sooo excited. So as of now I have 4 A's... and one non-A haha! I am kicking butt! I am so pumped for spring break. It's going to be a great relaxation week. I cannot wait to escape. Ok, I honestly don't know what else to say. Life has been pretty blahh as of late.

Rain sucks, spring is just around the corner thank goodness. I can't wait. Hopefully I will remember to update this week while I am at the lake.

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment