Thursday, March 4, 2010

BEST DAY!

oHHH Tuesday..

okay wow, let me just say God is good. Tuesday was a blessed day. First off I got a FREAKING 100 on my Advanced Seminar test. And then I got a JOB!!! AHHHH! So this is what I will be doing... I will be working in a lab with some of my professors. We will be researching how family and parental conflict effects the way a child sleeps. Ok I won't necessarily be doing the research, but I will be helping. And I will be getting 9 dollars an hour! PRAISE THE LORD!! I am beyond excited about this. It will look great on my resume, it will teach me to actually use my major in the real world, and its going to be different and exciting. It's on campus which is great for me too. I will be working 15 hours a week. Do you know how much WEIGHT this takes off of my shoulders? Thanks for the prayers and I can't even describe how thankful I am for this job. :)

In other news, been thinking its time for me to get back in shape. I am sick of feeling like a slug. SOOO I am going to start working out more and eating healthier. My mom and I are going to have a contest to see who can lose the most weight. Haha, may sound silly, but she is GOING DOOOOOOOWN. muahaha.

Also, I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go New Orleans. YAYY! Seth gets to meet the family. That is going to be exciting! I am ready to dance and I am excited my midterms are DONE!!!

Ok, I gotta go to class.
Be blessed.
Trust Him.
Love one another.
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment