Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring break... I miss you


Where I spent the last week...

I am sitting in class right now, and thinking about how last week at this time I was sitting out on the dock, going out on the lake, tanning, relaxing in the hot tub, and eating really good food. And right now I am sitting in class listening to my teacher ramble on about child abuse.. It's sad that I am bored during this lecture.. but really who can sit in an uncomfortable desk and listen to the same person ramble for an hour and fifteen minutes. After spring break is always a hard time for me. It is such a tease!! I mean summer is less than 6 weeks away and I am already getting antsy.

I had a blast last week with my friends Lindsay and Katie. We did absolutely nothing and it was the perfect break. We were all so stressed out with school and we needed a whole week of relaxation. We had a lot of fun, good food, and powerful conversations. I love these two girls so much, I am blessed to have such good friends in my life. WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.

I got back from the lake and I was so excited to see Seth! I was only gone for a week but we missed each other so much. It brought us back to the old days of long distance and talking on the phone. I am so happy he is here and that I get to see him all the time. He is perfect, and so supportive. It was great to be with him again. He is incredible and I love him!!! I am glad that I got a whole week with the girls and he had a fun, sports-filled week with the guys. But OH man, things are better when we are together.

In other news, my older brother Merrick left for South Korea on Wednesday. He will be gone for a whole year. I am definitely going to miss him... He has a blog too... He is teaching English to a bunch of kids in a private school. I am happy for him and nervous and I am also sad he is gone.

Also, my job is going well. I file papers and do grunt work, but hey I am getting paid and getting to know some cool people. I need to start looking for a job for the summer though. God will provide.

Things I am doing.
Reading: Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning
Listening to: The Weepies (always a favorite)
Schedule: filled to the brim EVERY DAY!!

Have a blessed day, Trust in him, and be joyful!
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment