Tuesday, April 13, 2010

updates updates.

Hey y'all!
Yeah this blogging stuff is taking the backseat to real life right now. I am trying to figure out what God has in store for me. I am completely clueless. It's kinda scary, but I seriously have no idea where I will be in 2 years. Seth is also trying to find his niche and it is a tough thing for us to do as young adults. I don't feel like I am equipped enough to be able to decide what I want to do with my education and my future career. I am not ready to fully grow up yet!!

In other news, I found out that I will have the opportunity to work throughout the summer, which is a HUUUUGE answer to prayers. Also, Seth and I are trying to plan a trip to Kansas to spend time with his family and go to our friends David and Kim's wedding! I am sooo excited for this trip! I seriously LOVE Seth's family and his friends there. It will be so great to reunite and spend my first week of summer with people that I love. We just have to figure out how we are going to do this. Thoughtful planning and cost analysis will take place this week.

School is about to get INSANELY BUSY!! The only thing that separates me from summer will be.... 3 presentations, 3 papers, and 5 tests. That is an incredible amount of things to try to fit into my schedule in the next 3 weeks!! I am going to start stressing and freaking out soon! I am trying to exercise more too, I really despise running, but I AM going to LEARN to love it :) I want to feel healthy and like myself again! With this incredible weather and bathing suit season arriving, I am determined!!!

I guess that is it for now. I'm eagerly awaiting summer. I will try to post again soon.

Listening to: Passion Pit
Feeling: Hopeful and Faithful
Watching: Revolution 2010 http://www.mylifepointe.com/audio-and-video-teachings-from-olathe-lifepointe-church.aspx?t=revolution%202010


T.

1 comment:

  1. not that they are always bad but God doesn't necessarily call us to have 2 year, 5 year, 10 year plans. just because He knows what is in store for us doesn't mean we have to stress and figure where that might be years down the road. continue to give your heart day after day to the Lord and not to the pressures that 'others' [family, friends, school, jobs] put on you and i trust that the face and plans of the Lord will become clearer and clearer. [this is hope and pray for the both of you] love you sister! (:

    ReplyDelete