Monday, February 22, 2010

free time

IT JUST CLICKED...

I am supposed to be using this free time that the Lord has given me (after losing my job and leaving my sorority) to SHARE HIS LOVE WITH OTHERS! To build relationships with people and show them MY heavenly Father, MY wonderful Savior. I've been so busy these last couple of months with non-stop work and school that I have done a LOUSY job advancing the kingdom. I told myself I was going to be intentional with my friendships and live life well. I now have been given the chance to do that without the hindrance of lack of time.

Obviously, I know the Lord wants me to know that I need to make relationships and WITNESS to my friends. I also know that He will PROVIDE for my financial needs. I do need money and I know the next job I have I will put His kingdom first. I will love those around me and show them the grace of God. He is my priority and I will strive to do everything in His name. I will work, study, laugh and build relationships in the name of Jesus.

Also, today I had bible study and I just love those girls! and cannot wait to get to know them more and see how The Lord will use us as a group.

be blessed
t.

1 comment:

  1. it's funny how things happen and our ridiculous minds go straight towards the "bad" when in reality, we just aren't able to see the big picture yet. [i have to try and remind myself to make a real effort to see the big picture] glad that God opened your eyes (:

    ReplyDelete