Wednesday, February 17, 2010

urgency

SOOO..
I have a bible study on Monday nights with about 10 great college girls! It is pretty great. We are going through the book of Daniel right now, and I am loving it. We just go through and highlight what we found interesting and let the holy spirit guide what we talk about. This past Monday we talked about urgency to share our faith with the lost. We always say, oh maybe tomorrow. or maybe the next day. BUUT why wait? WE DON'T have all the time in the world! Our lives are only a blurp on the overall time line of humanity. I want to start using my time wisely and sharing this love with those around me. I want the Lord to use me in miraculous ways to impact my friends, family and even strangers.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

I had a pretty great day today! Obviously I had class... I do LOVE my counseling class though! We learned a bit about abnormal psychology today and I have to say that is was really interesting! I love when I get excited about school! Call me a nerd, but I just want to enjoy what I spend a ton of my time doing! After class, I finished my paper, came home ate HUMMUS and watched a bit of TV. I then took my FIRST NAP OF THE SEMESTER! it was great :) Then Lindsay (my roommate) and I did YOGA! it was fun!!

I have volunteer hours at a local nursing home on Wednesdays.. it was fun today! they were making me laugh! I can't wait to learn more about them, they have great stories! then I went home and I cleaned THE WHOLE APARTMENT! Then went to eat mexican and fro yo with Lindsay and my friend Katie! We had a great time. I laugh so hard with them!

So basically I had the most productive day ever. I was free to do what I wanted (bc I didn't work) and it was soo good! I needed a day like this! I don't know if everyone wanted to know every little detail of my day... BUUT now you do :) Til next time.

ciao,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment