Sunday, February 21, 2010

just another day at the park..



HE IS SO CUTE :)
What a beautiful day!! It was a wonderful day to just be OUTSIDE! SOOO I went to church this morning and was itching to get outside and PLAY! Seth and I had lunch...then gathered our blankets and relative "studying material" I had homework and Seth is studying for the GRE. We went and got some great BOILED PEANUTS (I love them)!

We made our way to the park and found the perfect spot to lay down our blanket. Obviously I got bored studying so I took a wonderful nap in the sun while Seth remained studious! We always have such a great time together. He is the best. We soaked up all the sun we could get until it started to get a little chilly. We came back to my apartment and made dinner. I tried something different to get us out of our pasta and more pasta mode (but I DO LOVE PASTA).. So I made couscous with zuchinni and tomatoes.. and a greek salad. YUMMY! I loved it, I don't know how Seth felt about it though. That boy could eat anything though..

Still job hunting.
School is going to kick my butt the next few weeks.
I cannot wait for my cousin's wedding in NOLA to unwind and catch up with family.
This was such a great day.

t.

1 comment: