Friday, February 19, 2010

Soo not cool.


I lost my job yesterday.
Still pissed.
Dumb economy.
Looking for reasons to be thankful.
I really hope God has an incredible trick up his sleeve.

Enough about that. I am however looking forward to my free time. But I do hope that won't last long considering I HAVE to find a new job soon. Be praying for that to open up nicely for me.

But today is Friday, and I just can't cloud my weekend because of a terrible Thursday. So time to buckle up and enjoy life's roller coaster. Hopefully a nice, fun-filled weekend will do the trick to cheer me right up. The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. In the 60's yay! So I am planning on being outside the rest of the weekend. Feel free to let me know of any jobs you can think of!

Tori

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if it's of ANY interest to you or when you're hours are, but there are some nanny/babysitting sites that i've used before and you can usually find all sorts of flexible hours on there! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks julie! i will definitely check it out. that's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete