Monday, October 4, 2010

it's been too long





Have I really not updated since APRIL!?
That is SO pathetic... I mean I'm busy but duuuude that is crazy! I can't even begin to tell you everything that has happened over the past 5ish months... So basically I am giving you like the REALLY REALLY short version.

Worked all summer at the Child's Sleep Health and Development Center at Auburn... went to Kansas to visit Seth's family and go to David and Kim's wedding in may... My mom got a new house :) I am taking 14 hours this semester.. still working.. training for a half marathon.. enjoying my last football season as a student.. War Eagle.. Making new friends and I am in a new bible study with women from all walks of life. It is seriously wonderful, these girls are so smart and I love digging into Hosea with them every week.

enough with the general overview: This week is so hectic. I should be sleeping right now, but I made a green tea latte earlier while studying annnnnd now I am WIRED. I have three tests in the next two days. So I am kinda freakin' out... I can't wait til wednesday night! Sometimes I forget how stressed out I get about school, I wish I was one of those mellow people that study everyday so that when the tests roll around I wouldn't be so crazy overwhelmed... Time management... I need lessons.

Ah. Well school is taking over my life and it's kinda taking over my blog right now... So on to happier things: Seth. I love him. Every day he is just so wonderful and my breath gets taken away by how much he is willing to serve those around him and be an example of Christ's love. Seriously though, today he was going to the store and I needed to go to because I think all I had in my pantry was honey and tomato soup.. but of course I am oober busy studying for these tests soo what does he do... he tells me to write a list and he goes and gets groceries for me!! I mean come on, It was just what I needed, because I needed food and I hate eating out on campus because its like 12 dollars for a darn sandwich... I was so happy. He is so incredible and I wish I was more like him... I wish I could put my own selfish agenda aside and serve someone else. He is a great man. And I love him. And he loves me :) yay.

So I know that this was a short catch up... but Wednesday when I have my life back I'll fill yall in a bit more... but for now here are some pictures and I am going to try and go to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment